The ultra-premium extra virgin olive oil coming from the old centenary orchard surrounding the Family House in the Marrakech estate. In the beautiful flat land at the foot of the High Atlas, where even Baron de Rothschild used to cultivate his grapes, you find the historic centenary olive grove belonged to Mr Breton. Our family carries on this century-old tradition producing what is likely to be the best pure Moroccan extra virgin olive oil we reserve to the real connoisseur and gourmet all over the world. Les Terroirs de Marrakech has a complex green aromas hedgerows, cut grass, culinary herbs and apples. There are also hints of fresh lemon, tomato and nuts. Its taste is equally complex tones in the mouth with fresh nuts and hedge clippings followed by tobacco leaves, watercress and bitter almond skins. The fresh nuts and herbs join with dried fruits to carry on through the mounting bitterness and pepper to maintain a harmonious flavor. The lingering after taste takes in more dried fruits and herbs ending with a touch of malted nuts and milk chocolate. Les Terroirs de Marrakech is a medium to strong oil which is very well balanced, the bitterness and pepper are never over aggressive. This is a very good oil which stands comparison with similar styles of oil from anywhere else in the world. It could certainly hold its own as a mono-varietal oil.
- HIGH QUALITY COLD-PRESSED ULTRA-PREMIUM ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN MOROCCAN OLIVE OIL Les Terroirs De Marrakech Olive Oil is a premium olive oil used by dozens of Michelin starred restaurants around the world. We are known for our high-quality oils, setting standards of excellence in richness and flavor for one of the most iconic and essential ingredients in every kitchen. The beautiful glass bottle will grace your kitchen with a touch of elegance - both ornament and ingredient.
- ORGANIC OLIVE OIL Our premium EVOO is harvested with care and quality assurance stemming from four generations of family tradition. This award-winning oil has a robust flavor, with complex green aromas of hedgerows, cut grass, herbs and apples. Les Terroirs De Marrakech oil is suitable for an abundance of culinary combinations, and makes an exquisite dipping or finishing oil.
- CARBON NEUTRAL MOROCCAN OLIVE OIL One of the very first carbon neutral olive oils in the world, we take pride in a solid environmental policy that prizes sustainability. When you enjoy our premium olive oil, you’re also doing your bit for the environment! This high-end extra-virgin olive oil is harvested from the orchard surrounding the Marrakech estate in the flatlands of Morocco.
- DELICIOUS POLYPHENOL RICH OIL Les Terroirs de Marrakech Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the finest oil in terms of flavor, aroma, style, and standards of health. Les Terroirs De Marrakech is an oil rich in polyphenols, 100% chemical free, and healthy too! USDA certified organic, OU Kosher for Passover, Halal, ISO22000, HACCP and GMP certified, and cholesterol and carbohydrate free.
- ATLAS OLIVE OILS is a company of prestige for Morocco and expresses the best of the culinary culture of this country. Our family carries on a century-old tradition, producing what is likely to be the best pure Moroccan extra virgin olive oil you will ever taste. We provide our premier olive oil to connoisseurs and gourmets all over the world.